Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Allergy Testing

We just got done at the allergy doctor, not much has changed. I’m still allergic to wheat, soy, egg, peanut, rye, green bean, turkey, and beef. I did grow out of my allergy to peas, which is good. At least I can have another veggie that's not the color orange. The doctor said, that I look a bit orange from all the carrots and sweet potatoes I eat. We will retest again in another six months. This time we talked with a dietician, she gave us a few good ideas to try, and a bunch of information to read up on. Mommy couldn’t believe that “gelatin” is from beef, so no jello for poor Gavyn. The list of food no-no’s seems to go on and on.. Hopefully with time he’ll grow out of most of these allergies, but until then we have to watch everything that goes in his month.

No comments: